Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Human-Computer Interaction
- Program: Joint Masters of Science in Human-Computer Interaction
- Places of study: 30
- Starting date: 1st of October 2019.
- Tuition language: English
- Program duration: 3 academic semesters (expected graduation February 2021)
- Awarded Degree: Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction
- Awarding institution: The University of Patras.
- Participating Departments: Electrical and Computer Engineering and Computer Engineering and Informatics.
- Registration Fees: 0 (master students may be asked to undertake teaching assistantship of up to 4 hours per week)
Eligibility of applicants and application procedure
Objectives of the Masters Program
The objective of the Masters Program is to provide specialized theoretical and applied knowledge on concepts related to the study, design and development of interactive technologies, i.e. technologies that interact with their users, as well as the study of phenomena related to interaction of users with modern technologies. Graduates of computer engineering and computer science schools as well as graduates of science and other engineering disciplines with adequate background in computer science and technology will acquire knowledge and skills to complement their technical /theoretical background and make them professionals capable of designing innovative interactive technologies and provide interactive design and evaluation services to research and development institutions of the public or private sector in our country or internationally.